Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day and Easton's special day

2 posts in a week. What is up??? Oh, yes I could be catching up on the dishes, vaccuming, or maybe washing Brody's sheets that he just puked in, but nope, here I sit wanting to put up some more adorable pics of my herd. On Mother's Day Cody blessed my Easton. It was great. And then we had a luncheon at a park and it was wicked cold and windy. And on saturday Austy had a kick A gymnastics program. I really wished I would have recorded her moves because as she took off across the stage to do a round off her pants came off. What a good sport. She didn't cry or get too embarrased. She just laughed it off. So here are some memories of this weekend.
They are all out of order but ENjoy!!

cheeeessseeee


grandpa is the coolest
a rugged game of football
oh how i love him (the little one) and of course my dad!!

this is the pose for baseball. his arms are his bat
baby easton in his way too big suit

hahahahaha look how unhappy cody is --"my life blows"

happy boy
my gymnast
pose..... he does everything she does. I love it!
and again. pose

My whole life, right there in that picture.

6 comments:

The Quintana Family said...

How could Cody be unhappy with such a cute bunch of people around him?! Just kidding. Guys just don't get as cheesy as we do about stuff. Love all the pictures! Easton is too cute. I just want to pinch his chubby cheeks :)

Dad said...

Kiddo had a great day with ya all. Thanks for everything. P.S. Your little ones are very important to us also. Love Dad!

Mykell said...

He best cheer up, he is one lucky fella!!! They are so cute, I cant believe how big they are! We need to get together!

Adam and Sarah said...

Ha! That pic of the fam is hilarious with cody's face! Ha! What cute babies you have. I love it!

Jules said...

You guys are great! Love the pics.

Erin said...

Love it! What a good lookin' group. Those Blessing days are the best. Miss you guys.