Wednesday, May 5, 2010

You're killin' me smalls

I've got the kids listening to the Princess and the Frog soundtrack and jumping on Austyn's bed. What ever it takes to have some alone time. ( No Easton is not involoved, he's asleep in his crib) And I'm going to post some pics of my freakin' cute kids.


Kickin it in Berklee's pink cowboy boots
lovin on Grandma's thighs

We tried to get him some pictures with Dillon's baseball equipment but he was not having any of it


Austy has takin over my motherly duties while I rock the baby

Oh and she had a Birthday!!! Number 6


I said pose for the camera and look at those cheese heads
Happy 6 Birthday love bug. Look at all those cute girlies!!


Dancing with the Stansbury Stallionettes

Bwahahahaha

I seriously love these hams!

Looking back through the pictures I don't have too many of Easton. What the heck? I'll be posting some more soon. But I can not believe he is 2 months already. I'm so stoked for this summerish weather. The kids are outside all day. They've already got the tan going on. And we've watched The Sandlot like a thousand times. That is a classic. If you haven't seen it, go get it. It screams summer to me. Brody is obsessed with it and Austy can quote it.
"You play ball like a GIRL!!!"
For any of you who still read this, Thanks. I know its been crazy but 3 kids is a life changing experience and I'm still balancing out my time. Not to mention trying to get all the sleep I can suck into one day! I hope to get back to posting regularly..... 'count on it pee drinking crap face'. Don't get all offended, it's on the Sandlot. And No austy doesn't run around saying that; she's not allowed to say crap. she quotes it as 'count on it.................face!!!!'

9 comments:

Hayley said...

What cute kids! I'm sure it's hard to get pics of Easton if he's always in your arms lol

I LOVE the Sandlot! Glad to see you're alive!

The Quintana Family said...

Very cute kiddos!!! Enjoy Easton while you can still hold him, and he isn't trying to wiggle out of your arms.

Sandlot is one of Anth's favorites! I'm surprised he hasn't bought it yet.

Kelly said...

Your kids are freaking adorable! They look so happy in all the pictures. Easton is getting huge!

My kids love the Sandlot also. Ryan frequently says naughty things from it (I secretly think it's funny though).

Michelle Jensen said...

They look so so cute together. I love seeing pictures of your house in back gound, for some reason I am in love with hard-wood floors, dark, light, honey, fake, real. I love them!! One day I want like a few hundred kinds in my house :) I bet it is so busy with the three little kids and I still love that name Easton... I am sure you will get tons of him coming up, he probably is sleeping a lot of the time still.

Tiffany said...

Fun!! I can't believe that Austyn is 6! That's crazy, time flies! I hope this summerish weather sticks around!
I noticed that you read NieNie, go to my blog there is a link with an awesome video of her

Unknown said...

love all the new pictures. Happy Birthday to Austyn, it looks like she had a great birthday party. it is amazing how fast time goes isn't it?

btw we finalized our adoption yesterday! YIPEE!!!!!

I am amazed you even have time to update your blog with three little ones! :)

Mykell said...

they are so cute!! We are way excited for summer too, only 20 school days left!! I hope we can get together and let the kids play soon!!

Emily S said...

Holy cow, Easton is chubbing up! Perfect. What a crew of cuties.

Rebekah said...

Oh my gosh!!! Mykell Vargas gave me your blog address and I am so glad she did cause I have been thinking of you off and on since we moved. How are you guys? I can't believe how big Austyn is now, time sure flies. Are you on Facebook?

My blog address is: http://simplytowers.blogspot.com
Haven't written much lately but you are welcome to check it out.