Sunday, November 15, 2009

DisneyLand

The reason I have hesitated to post this is because I knew it would take forever to post everything I wanted to, but here we go. We had a blast! It was perfect. My mom let me eat EVERYTHING I wanted to without any guilt treatment. thanks mom! And the look on the kids faces when they rode the rides, saw the characters and watch the parades almost brought tears to my eyes. They just got soooo excited. It was so worth it and I hope my mom had as much fun. There was only one glitch and that was the last day. I think we were all a little worn out and Brody ended up getting diarrhea. Yeah, so I'm not super mom. I didn't bring enough diapers to keep up with him. And mom and I sort of lost it for a minute. But hey, one tiff is awesome after 5 days. We did well together. Thanks mom for the awesome trip!!! We made some great memories! Now what we have all been waiting for........ The plane ride
just chattin with dad, chillin.
finally got himself a pirate sword.
infront of Bibbidi Bobbidi Bo. Its a store with all the princess hoop-la. This was the first trip she walked away empty handed. There was a frown in Disneyland, folks.
The carousel. It ended up being Brody's favorite.

Zonked on the first night.
His very best friend. He feel in love with Eeyore. But not the small sized one. He wanted the huge one. Yeah, the pricey one. He was pointing so I handed the small one to him. No likey. Its the same material, same everything. He just wanted it super sized! And grandma bent like a plastic straw. He loves this thing.

Fighting all the enemies in our motel room. these I love. They make a lot of noise (of course). But they are so cool. If you can't tell its Buzz Lightyears gun and a pirate sword. Great combo.




In front of Toad's house. Waiting patiently to ride. The lines were awesome. We usually jumped right on the rides. The only one we waited for was Peter Pan. And that was probably 20 min. Not bad at all.

"Grandma I want to ride the carousel"
"Yeah, that one"
"yep, won her over with my smile. she caves every time"
Isn't she just a doll face.
ha, ha austyn begged her to ride a horse.
pure joy. Sorry the picture is crappy. He was just ecstatic.
waiting for the parade with their glowy light thingys
ready for bed with their new stuffed animals


this is on buzz lightyear. Brody was intrigued. Sorry crazy camera angle.


I love this. 'If you kiss me one more time mom, I'm going to vomit on your lovely white shirt!'
waiting for another parade

That is the little girl that sat beside us. Total stranger but the parents let her sit with my mom. Um, I don't think i would ever let my kid get that close to a stranger. I don't care how sweet the said stranger was.
The only reason I posted this is because Brody's eyes kill me. Just typing this i'm laughing.
One more mom and I swear I'll make you miserable when I'm 17!!!
Click on this one and see Brody's face up close. He's crying for some odd reason, who knows.
This sums it all up. Her face is the reason I wanted to cry. She was so happy. Nothing else mattered to her but watching that parade. Such great memories.
Waiting for the princess and the frog show.
And then last but not least Brody sleeping with Eeyore. He got so many ooooh's and aaaahhhh's from people. Thank goodness for that animal. He loved sleeping with it in the stroller. It saved us. All in all it was such a fun trip. I thought the kids did well for 5 days. Carrying Brody definitly took a toll on my body but we survived. I was really glad to get home. I couldn't wait to see Cody and my dad. I almost cried when I did. Again, thanks mom. We had so much fun.


11 comments:

Adam and Sarah said...

Fun! I didn't know you went to DL! I'm glad you had a blast!

Daddio said...

Haaaaaay! What a great display of memories kid. Just going through the pictures takes me there with you. You and Cody have a very beautiful family and yes I may be a bit prejudice, heck just look at those little angels. THANKS LOVE DADDIO!!

Melissa said...

What a beautiful family you have!! Thanks for sharing the pictures; they are adorable.

Mykell said...

Cute pictures, I'm glad you guys had fun. She looks just like you, they are such cute kids! We need to get together and let Haylee and Austy play.

Sarah said...

We are going in 17 days!! I completely understand the feeling of wanting to cry from seeing your kids see it all. It makes it so fun seeing it through their eyes. We have been twice with the kids (this will be #3) and they are at the point all the annoying toys stay at the park! We of course have a Buzz gun too. Can't pass that up. There is a Target close to there you could have gotten diapers.

I also have a giant blue Eeyore that my kids love. Life is great there. Thankfully your mom could go! It's so much fun!! Now I'm all excited again!!

Michelle Jensen said...

That makes me so glad you that you got in a little tiff because the same thing happened to my mom and me about five months ago when we went. I think exhaustion just sets in because it is such a fun trip. You guys look like you had a blast. I am so glad you posted so many pics. Woo Hoo Disneyland.

Hayley said...

So I'm kind of giggling, picturing you arguing with your mom while Brody is covered in poop. "Hey, Ladies! Would one of ya just wipe me off?!"

Looks like so much fun! I can't wait to take the kids when they're older. And you, ahem, look freakin awesome. I can't believe you walked around DL all preggo! You're a pretty strong chickie. And of course you shouldn't get a guilt trip for eating everything you wanted- you're eating for two!

Cute pics! I'm jealous!

Ash and Dev said...

I too, am so impressed with your prego self and walking around! The pictures are so sweet, even made me a little teary. I'm so glad that everything went good and that everyone had so much fun!!

The Quintana Family said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I am jealous. I want to take my kids so bad!

Awesome Oettli's said...

your trip made me want to go -but i am going to wait a few years.

I love that you and mom ventured out without the dads. I could never do that. My dad carries much more stuff than I ever could.

Martins said...

Do I even need to tell you that I am SUPER jealous!!! I want to go so badly! We'll have to try to plan a trip we can all go together, we may be buying annual passes this spring! Glad you had fun!