Monday, November 2, 2009

as of lately....



my mini elton john cooking me breakfast!!


They were boxing with their new gloves. Cute,ay? And thats Brodys leash for Disneyland. Cruel and demeaning some say but at least I won't lose my baby in a swarm of foreigners.


great grandpa elton playing monkeys with the little dragon


so freakin' cute

giving our snowman loves.



Austyn didn't have gloves that fit her so she wore socks. ha. Hence the new ones at the first of the post.

oh, I think she is soooo beautiful
What's Halloween without a Halloween donut. Yummm, they were delicious. Mom had to have a stash of her own. I love donuts!

These are totally out of order but this is my dad with the kids carving pumpkins. Look at the concentration on that girl. She is so artsy. And Brody is all "OOOOOHHHHH"


Allrighty, I'll be posting when we return from Cali but wish us luck. If any of you have seen Brody in action you'll know we are going to need it. He is soooo wild and with a pregnant mommy and a grandma with a bad back it could get really interesting. But it will be some kick a memories and the kids will love it so, on we must go!

9 comments:

Michelle Jensen said...

I totally agree she is beautiful. How nice to have cute kids, lol. Have fun.

Hayley said...

Um, not demeaning. SMART. I'll be getting the same thing for the twins- and tying them together with it! Should be fun!

Cade was a dragon too. We only went around the cul-de-sac, but I was hoping you guys would make it over to us! Maybe next year :D

Have fun in Cali! I'm jealous.

Sarah said...

I see NOTHING wrong with the harnesses (Jake refused to let me call them leashes). I think it's more cruel to not protect your children any way you can. What are seat belts but restraints? GOOD FOR YOU!!

We are going in a month. Have fun!

Chambrae said...

Cute little spooks! Looks like you had a fun Halloween.

Daxten still like to put on his "monkey friend" (aka leash!!) Have fun in Cali!

Kari said...

I have a leash for my kid too! It's better then them being stolen or lost. Gues we just like our kids to stay safe. ;)

Ash and Dev said...

I didn't even know you were going to Cali!! Hope you had a great time. Austyn is so so pretty and she looks just like you. Also, I love Brody's costume. Coop was superman and would not keep his cape on. Again, also the leash it's a necessity sometimes I have Cooper wear his around the house just to keep him out of trouble. :)

Daddio said...

Ok Kid, you have been back from Disney for several days now and you have not updated your blog with all the cute photos and wonderful commentary that accompanies those blessed little rascals. So that should be on your to do list this week sometime. Love your Daddio!

Katie said...

I hope you have a wonderful time!! And who cares what other people think, I think the leash was a genius idea, invented for a reason. I would totally use one on Spencer if I had the courage to, haha!! I guess I should take my own advice there :)

Can't wait to see the pictures

Emily S said...

Oh, my adorable Brody! Such a hard age but so funny. Looks like you guys had a great trip, I didn't even know you snuck away.