Thursday, October 15, 2009

Just for you Daddi-o!!!!

Remember when Brody did NOT want to be a princess?? Well...... Austy had some friends over and he insisted on Snow White. He kept pulling the dress and screaming and when I would take it away he would lose it. So I gave in............
he loved iT!!!! He still pulls the dress out of the closet and runs around with it.
The girls giggling and Brody sneaking away from the camera, you can see his hiney in the yellow!
Enjoying a bed time snack. I love when they sit together and watch TV! How precious!
More MOM!!!!

Practicing for Halloween. Is he not the cutest Dragon???? Oh, I just want to squeeze those cheekies!
Halloween Carnival 2009
She made such a cute Witchy-Poo!

Face Painting. When It was time for bed she refused to have it washed off. There was no way I was cleaning that thick goop off of her pillow. She lost! Sorry babe. But she sure looked adorable. Way too grown up!

Her and her best friend Brooke!!! Thats our neighbor and she's 4, (I think,) and when she's asked who her best friend is she says Austyn!! How sweet. We love you too Brooke!
Austyn and Maddie
What a cute couple. Austyn and Dillon, her Uncle! Of course he's going to be a football player for Halloween, That's what he lives for!
Thanks Dad for getting me motivated to post more. Look at all these great photos that I would have missed out on. I love my family so much and feel so blessed to have them so close. Thats what we have been up to. I'm so excited for Halloween, its one of my favorite holidays.
P.S. dad, you know you can leave me a comment, right? You just click on the comment link and it will let you leave your own sweet thoughts. I love you! And you too MOM! Thanks for reading my blog.


8 comments:

Mykell said...

They are so cute!! And I have never seen such a good looking Snow White, besides Haylee:)!! You do have such a cute family!!! It looks like you are all having an awesome fall and yes here comes Halloween, you know that is my least favorite!! I hope it is a good one!!

Hess Clan said...

Cute outfits--I can't wait for Halloween. I actually think every little boy needs a pic in a dress (it is funny and almost inevitable if you have an older sister)--although my husband strongly disagrees. I know I used to dress Blake up in my dresses he hated it-but wanted to play with me so he complied-he made such a pretty girl-LOL.

Daddio said...

Love Ya kid!!!!! Thanks for the wonderful grandkids you have blessed all us with. Can't wait to chase that next little rascall.

Awesome Oettli's said...

Just in case you were seeking my opinion-I like the dragon costume better than the Snow White. (you are lucky Cody still let you live after that)

I think it is really neat the your dad reads your blog-my dad is retired now and spends all his internet time browsing KSL for horses he is NOT going to buy.

Jules said...

He makes such an adorable Snow White.

Kari said...

So funny! I love it when little boys want girly things. Like Luke's OBSSESION with my high heels!

Adam and Sarah said...

I almost peed when I saw Brody in the Snow White dress! Holy crap tht's funny!!!!

Anonymous said...

love f----g lil boys dressed a girls, they wanna dress like a girl they get f----d like a girl