Saturday, October 3, 2009

baby #3 is?????

I have this awesome friend. Oh, she's great! She is an ultrasound tech and she was able to let us have an early peek at this babe. I couldn't have waited another 3 weeks for the official ultrasound and she was an angel to sneak us in. Drum roll, please. It's another...........BOY!!!!!!! We are ecstatic. We took a vote before we went in and everyone of us voted girl. Austy was pretty disappointed. She wanted a baby girl to name Wendy. It makes me sad thinking that she probably won't get the chance to have a sister. Really sad, when I think about the relationship I had with Raech. But I know she'll do great with this new little bruiser. They'll have a connection all their own. So now the hard part is what to name him. Any suggestions?????

Oh and I forgot the best part.. It's Raechie's birthday today. What a great surprise to find out what she has waiting for us on her special day. My parents were able to come with us for the ultrasound, that was pretty special we were all in there together. (I think my dad even teared up...:) Happy Birthday Raech!!!! Love on my baby boy until I can!

21 comments:

Martins said...

YAY!!!!! You're friends sounds awesome.. you should get her a treat! ;)

Martins said...

oops, I mean your FRIEND, singular... typo!

Hayley said...

Boys are so much fun! Totally screwed in the clothing dept though.

Your ultrasound tech sounds pretty awesome LOL... maybe she'll sneak in when you deliver hahahahahaha

She's a very special and loved brand of crazy.

Jules said...

Congrats! Can't wait to meet the little guy in person.

Chambrae said...

Boys are the BEST!! Girls are fun, don't get me wrong, but there is something special about those little boys!! Congrats.

Our McCoy Family said...

Wahoo!! Yay for little boys! I can't wait to find out what I'm having!!

Julie and Mitch Cox said...

Congrats! I love boys they are the best. You'll have so much fun with two.

The Quintana Family said...

How exciting!!! What kind of names are you looking for? Do you want a certain letter or ending?

Hadfield said...

congrats! That is so exciting. Hope the pregnancy is doing well.

Mykell said...

YAY!!! I am happy for you!! Just wait until he is big enough to rumble with Brody, you better get a bigger house. Good luck with a name.

Kari said...

Boys are the best! :) Like I would know otherwise...but I DO know boys names are hard. I say go with your gut. find one you like and stick with what sounds right!
I am really happy for you and Cody!

Proctor's said...

Hooray for you and your little family! And Happy Birthday to Raechale! I hope you all have a great day! I was also going to tell you I am having a stampin' up scrapbook open house tomorrow for my sister. if you want to stop by anytime from 2-9pm and bring the kids or come wihtout. call me and i'll give you the address! kerianda 2-5618

Adam and Sarah said...

A BOY! Hooray! I'm so excited for you -- and you look so stinkin' cute! Oh, so the shirt you asked about -- I got it at....(drum roll, please).... Walmart! Seriously! I don't think I've bought any clothes from Walmart (besides pajamas and swim shorts) ever! It was only $12! It's part of Miley Cyrus's collection. They've got it in so many cute colors! And the bottom half is kind of flowy, so it might fit for a little bit while your preggers.

Ellis Trio said...

Congradulations!! I'm so excited for you guys! I also have to comment on your last post about the contract... I was nervous too... I'm so glad it's over!! Anyway glad everything is going good!

Ash and Dev said...

Yay another boy! You have beautiful children and for sure he'll be just as cute as Brody. Happy Birthday to Raechel. How lucky are you to find out early and not have to pay lots of money for a fetal photo.

Fae said...

Yeah for your little Italian fountain! Congratulations Melissa and Cody. How fun to think of your little guy playing with Auntie Raech. Good luck you're halfway there.

Fae said...

p.s. were you at your parents on Sunday? I was at mine and I should've stopped by.

Kerissa ~ said...

AWESOME!! Congratulations :)

Cole87 said...

congrats hun!!!!

Awesome Oettli's said...

Congratulations! We believe that about Heaven too. Our baby even came down with his uncles ears. When he comes out take a close look.

Alicia said...

Yeah COngrats!! i'm so behind on reading blogs..so i just now saw your post that your having a boy!! WahoO!!! Have you thought of any names yet?