Wednesday, September 16, 2009

september so far

I wanted to get this picture before he grows out of it. Whenever Brody wants food and he wants to be polite he folds his hands behind his back and waits.

Isn't that sweet??

This is him folding his arms for the prayer... Austy is SO not excited for green beans. Can you tell?

Their favorite hide-out. The crib. Look at those doll faces.



Don't mind Cody's hair. ha ha ha. He won't be to happy to see that one on the blog.


the zoo


I love this time of year. The cooler air, the leaves changing, hay bales, corn stalks, pumpkins. Oh, i love it all. Life is going super well. Brody says a couple words now, (I know finally). *cracker* bubble bath*mom* dad*. Not to many, but still its progress. And Austy is doing well in school. I think she really likes it which is great. I think if you get the kids excited for school hopefully it will stay with them as they grow.


So through this whole Kanye West and Taylor Swift thing I realized I've never seen that video of hers. I checked it out the other day with Austy and we were in love. It's so funny, the lyrics are great and she is so crafty to come up with them on her own.

I need to post some pics of this belly. Every time I go to jump into the shower I'm shocked at what I see and not in a good way. Its just growing and growing, but hopefully a healthy baby.

And last but not least I hope I didn't offend anyone with that post about texting and driving. I usually get a few comments on each post but after that one they seemed to dwindle off. Yikes. Sorry if i made you question your reckless driving.... If you want to unfollow me I understand. :)




7 comments:

Katie said...

I thought it was a great thing to post!

When is the baby due?

Hayley said...

Oh honey. I say far more offending things and people still read me. They just don't link to me! LOL

And give me some credit- I'm too classy for a meth lab. We're growing marijuana!

Kari said...

I can't believe how big your baby is. He is quite the handsome little guy and what a charmer! Can't wait to see your belly. I am so excited for you!

Adam and Sarah said...

Well, I for one was WAAAYYY offended!! Ha! Totally kidding! I saw that video a few days before you posted it and thought was freaky and really well-done. If someone was offended by that, then they have some serious issues. Blah! Anyway, I seriously love the pics of Brody with his arms behind his back. He seriously couldn't get any cuter. Everytime I see him I just want to poke his cute little belly! And you have been lookin' super cute with your prego belly. I really don't know why you think it is yucky -- you are a hottie prego chick!! No lyin'!

Michelle Jensen said...

I can't wait to see cute pics of the belly how exciting. Your family is so cute and it is so cool that it is growing. I love the Fall too and I really need to start decorating my house cute because that is one of my favorite things to do. Love ya posts so much always Melissa :)

Leesee Girlyfield said...

Your kids are so stinking cute!!! That little Brody with the puppy dog look begging for food... so adorable! Bet ya can't ever say no to that sweet face!

Anonymous said...

sweet little knickers bet they smell good