Thursday, June 18, 2009

woo woo

Austy just got back from California yesterday. We have missed her so much this past week. She went with my mom and some friends to Disneyland. (lucky) So Brody and I tried to stay busy.

No, that is not a left handed cig!!! That's a Q-tip!

My absolutly postitivly most favoritist picture ever. (above)

Does he not look like the next James Dean. (or is it billy dean?.... some kind of rebel)


I was busy upstairs doing something of importance ie: blogging. No really I don't remember but anyways he found the cookies in the pantry and was able to open them with his 4 teeth. What a sweet little man I have. In that bottom picture I got the camera out and he knew exactly what to do. cheese it up!

We survived. But all in all he was soooo excited to see his sister. Mom blows. I really can't compete with his big sis. She is honestly the best.

3 comments:

Steven and Kimberly said...

I didn't know she was gone, that is so hard. Some days you just want a break, but when their gone, it is so BORING. What are you doing tomorrow morning? We should meet you at the park or something, or if another day is better, let me know. I miss talking to you and your funny stories, that is why I am so glad you blog!

Emily S said...

Love the James Dean . . .

Kari said...

Dang, he's cute! We had fun with you guys a few weeks ago. Erik actually enjoyed himself! (He was WAY pissy before we left the house) We should do it again sometime.