Thursday, June 25, 2009

i loVe baseball

Dillon (cody's younger brother) plays little league baseball. I've never been a huge fan until 2 years ago when Cody and Dallas (the other brother) coached Dillons team. It was the best year. It was so fun to watch them interact with the boys and support their team. I love the weather and the atmosphere. It just makes me beam when I watch those little men get up to the plate. I don't mean to brag but Dillon is really good and he is always on some All Stars or super league team. Last night was a great game and I got some fun pictures of the boys. The great thing about it is my friend's son played on the same team, Brody. Yeah I know. It was way confusing everyone was cheering for him when he would get up to plate and my little Brody was looking around wondering where his fan club was. The year that Cody coached I was prego. I loved going to the games and that was something I looked forward to. There are 2 Brody's in the same age bracket as Dillon and so we were always cheering them on. I absolutely fell in love with it and thats how our Brody got his name. Any who for anyone still reading I loveyou! Thanks for letting me ramble but here are the awesome pics! Remember I'm SO not a photographer, sorry Rowe!



Austy and her friend Belle, Brody's little sister. Aren't they the cutest!


woo woo boys


Dillon and Brody. They both have goofy grins on. hee hee hee


I think thats the other Brody standing in between Dillon and Brody M.


are they not so freakin awesome???

Dillon on first. He did amazing! He usually is catcher. I think thats my favorite position for him. He throws his face guard off so fast to catch a ball and he gets so into it.
chillen like villians

Dillon

Brody

8 comments:

Steven and Kimberly said...

way cute! I feel this is the only wat that I can catch up with you. I miss you and hope all is well. Julie had the baby girl today, I should go see her. Give me a call and let me know how everything is going! You are so awesome you make me smile!!!

Mykell said...

I know how you feel about baseball, Aaron and I both love it. We can't wait for our boys to play. The boys look great, good pics.

Katie said...

Great pictures, you are a photographer. Austyn is just adorable, she looks just like you! I love baseball games, it makes me feel like I'm participating in my American birthright, haha.

Thanks for all your kids words, it's greatly appreciated!

Millett Family said...

Thanks for getting some awesome pics of my kids!

The Quintana Family said...

It really is fun to watch huh! I was reading this and Syd looked at it and says "Hey that's Belle, Brody and Bridger's little sister!" Small world when my daughter knows the people on my friends blog lol

Martins said...

So I'm sure you feel the same as me in that I don't want my kids getting too big too fast, but won't it be fun when they are big enough to play ball!??? We should get our boys on the same team!! That would be fun. So... we need to get together again soon.. I'm getting a little cabin fever!

Kristylee said...

Cute pictures!

Mykell said...

Hey no offense taken, I can use all the help I can get. I have decided that our house is just to small for the six of us all the things we need, and a few wants. I think we are both feeling like it is almost time to move on to something bigger. Thanks for the website she has good info.