Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Easter was fab!!! The weather was beautiful and the day was perfect. Family, fun, and food. Whats better then that? We did an Easter Egg hunt at my Grandma Eltons house and it was a blast. The kids had a great time. The kids have enough candy to last until Halloween and the best part is Cody didn't have to work. We had him all day.












This is my favorite picture!!! Kaesie, Austyn, and Thomas. Best Friends! They were all born around the same time and they have sooo much fun together! I'm excited to see them grow up through the years!


Serious egg hunting








the crew







all dressed for church! YEAH!!! And I played the flute in Sacrament. Yes, with the choir. It brought back so many memories of high school. And Raech. We both played the flute in high school and I haven't played since. I can't believe how much I missed it. My family and Codys family came to hear me and it was so nice to know that it meant that much to them. Especially my parents. Me and Raech used to play together all the time and so to see me playing brought back some serious emotions for them. I love them so much and I am so proud of them. I know that we are going to be with Raech again someday. And I can't wait!!!

3 comments:

The Quintana Family said...

Your kids look so cute in their little easter clothes!

Mykell said...

They are so cute!! I can't believe how big Brody is. I am glad to hear that you had a great Easter, I'm glad it was good weather. They are cute.

Josh and Sharyl said...

I pulled my flute out of the closet a couple of months ago. It brought back that loving feeling from high school. I thought I had forgotten how to play, but it all came right back.
The kiddies look so cute! I can't wait to have a cute little family to share the holidays with!