Sunday, April 5, 2009

eat your heart out ladies!!!


This is an example of how spectacular my husband is!! I know after reading this, you will all want a little bit of Cody in your life!!! We have been debating about going to Disneyland with Codys family the end of this month. We went in November, when I was prego with Brody; 7 months along, huge, and hungry all the time. All you women out there who have ever been pregnant you know when you eat you can't eat huge portions at one sitting because of the limited amount of space. So right after eating a meal I would be starving again.
Cody no likey. He was upset that I was spending so much money on FOOD! I didn't want a sweatshirt souvenir, I wanted a dang churro, and then some popcorn, and how about some cotton candy on top of that!!! It's not like we had to pay for my pretzel with a credit card, gees!!! And plus Brody is a HUGE eater!!! That kid needed every bit of food I gave him in-utero.



So here goes our conversationg today....
Cody: if we were to go you can't be spending money on everything you see.
Me: I don't want any souvenirs I just want to eat.
Cody: that's what I'm talking about!!!

Yah, in his own little round-a-bout way he just called me a fatty fat pig! I defiantly can't wait to crawl in to bed with THAT tonight.

8 comments:

Mykell said...

Just ignore him. You can eat whatever you want, whenever you want. That is what a vacation is, letting loose and enjoying yourself.
I would have smacked Aaron so hard if he had said that to me!!! He is lucky to have you, Aaron would go to work tomorrow with a black eye.

Alicia said...

HA HA HA! That story cracks me up...maybe because i'm in that boat right now. But, i'm not at Disney Land and Mat doesn't dare say anything to me about it. (he'll do what your husband did and say something AFTER the fact)But, I do get some good looks. Men, they just don't get it!!

Proctor's said...

lol!~ Well, at least Cody was nice about it! ha ha ! I would have been told," no, you can't eat anymore, remember how you are always crying to me about how you don't feel well, it's because you eat so much crap!"
You are so little you can eat whatever! It's the budget that kills ya! lol!
You are so awesome! and can I come with you to Disneyland?! I need a break!

Hayley said...

That's funny.

Back before I got pregnant, John and I were talking about how tiny I was in back in the day, and I made a wistful remark about just being average now. You know what he said?

"Yeah, average for fat camp."

Still haven't let that one go.

Amanda said...

I'm laughing my bottom off! That's HIlarious. Mostly because you are the least fatty person I know. It also sounds like something my hubby would say. Thanks for the good chuckle.

The Quintana Family said...

Gotta love men and their roundabout way of being a little insensitive sometimes huh lol

Hayley said...

LOL thanks. I was getting all artsy and whatnot in our hotel room. You know, that's only maybe the third time I've had my hair down in almost a year? I'm THAT lazy.

You know, most days I wish my ex would just sign over his rights. It would make my life soooo much easier. I feel really bad about thinking that, but oh well!

At least we found the good guys! Even if they inadvertently (or not so inadvertently) call us fat!

Kari said...

Oh, what a guy! Just tell him your going on a diet and quit maiking dinner! And hide all the food! That'll teach him! Your so cute (and little).