Sunday, July 18, 2010

May thru July memories

Austy and Daniel her first crush

my little tug boat

they caught a little starling in the backyard...crafty little monkeys






Look another gymnast in the making

the crew

Easton asleep in his jumper and Austy decorated him with blankets

our rig. we think its pretty sweet.

chubbs

sleeping in the cool bunk beds







me, no?




all decked out for baseball
pose for the camera

this was a couple of days after his first surgery
look at the contrasting
colors of skin 4th of july celebration


yeah for sisters and sleepovers

3 comments:

Michelle Jensen said...

That is so awesome that you got a camper!! You guys will love it. We haven't been out this year becuase of the $$$ woes but still don't regret it one bit. Packing up next weekend. Anyway, congrats on that!! Glad you updated because I am so so bored and awake late at night and this was fun. You guys have the best fam, I really mean it.

Hayley said...

Bwaaaahhh he's so chubby! I love it! And Brody's such a tan little man. Friggin cute.

Austyn looks so much like you and Raechale, it's crazy. I love that you got a picture of her with her first crush. I'm just glad dig cameras weren't around when I was a kid!

Adam and Sarah said...

Aww! Your kiddos are so cute! And your post before this one just made me all teary. You are so sweet -- I love your honesty, Melis. Let me know if you need anything!