Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ahhh, less than 24 hours!

I wanted to do a quick post before he's here. I am ecstatic. I can not believe its here. Tomorrow we are scheduled for 11:00 cesarean. I am going to finally see what this little man looks like, be able to inspect his little body and make sure everything is healthy and accounted for. I'm sure I won't sleep a wink tonight. (like thats any different) sleeping kind of blows when you are 9 months pregnant. Its almost impossible. You know what I am most excited for?? Knowing that this is it. This will be the last time I'm pregnant. The last time I will gain 50 lbs. (We sure hope so.) We've decided 3 is a great number. And we are satisfied. It feels complete. And that way Cody can rest assured that he will never be the owner or a mini-van!!! In Hayley's words. BWaHAHAhAhahah.

Alrighty, the next time I post I will have some freakin awesome pics to add. Stay tuned!!

10 comments:

Steven and Kimberly said...

Good Luck! I am so excited for you. Enjoy every minute. I can't wait for the pics. I hope everything goes great. And by the way, let me know what you think of your Dr. One day I will need a new one, though not any day soon =)

Reader Family said...

Good luck chica! Can't wait to see pictures! My thoughts and prayers with be with you guys tomorrow! (and good luck with the name :)).

Hayley said...

Holy crap, good luck!! I can't wait to see pics!

And tell Cody he should totally rock the minivan... BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

The Quintana Family said...

YAY you're having a baby today!!!! I can't wait to see pics of the little guy, and find out what his name ends up being. I hope everything goes great!

Michelle Jensen said...

That is so funny, I just comment on Haley's and I said no one could pay me enough money to gain and loose 50 lbs again, lol. That is awesome. You are finished. I feel your relief for sure probably because I have been there. Good job Melissa!!

Sarah said...

You're having a baby now! Yay! Can't wait to see all the pics!!

Tiffany said...

YAY!! Good luck!! I hope all goes well!

Melissa said...

Congratulations sweetie!!! It's so awesome when there is more adorableness in the world!!

Fae said...

Yeah! (I'm late I know but YEAH!)

Steven and Kimberly said...

I'm still waiting for pictures!! So excited to see how baby Easton looks, I hear just like Brody!!