Monday, June 1, 2009

rockin it old school

No not really, I just wanted a fun post name. Austy has graduatated from pre-school and she's off to kindergarten next year. And we've stayed busy with our backyard. The kids jump from the pool to the slide all day. It's been a blast!!!












And we have been campin with gram and gramp!!! That was so fun. I've never seen my kids sooooo dirty. And Brody was obsessed with the four wheelers. Everytime we were done riding we'd have to pry his little fingers off and then he'd throw himself in the dirt, roll around and cry!! But we had fun and we had the luxury of staying in the trailer with my parents. I don't know how my family did it for 17 years without a trailer. Oh, and I shocked the pants off of Cody and my dad with my markmanship skills. Just a little F.Y.I. for all you criminals. I will blow you to smitheriens (is that how you spell it?) so just don't attempt it! Austy caught a fish and a baby snake. She is sooo brave. She held that snake like it was a bunny rabbit. No, I do not just let her pick up random snakes. She knows the rules. But this one grandpa approved. Just a little baby blow snake. He actually was kind of a doll face. And I also took Cody's Raptor for a spin. I'm not a pro when it comes to shifting and there's no way I can go 75 on that puppy, my eyes can't stay open even with glasses on. All in all it was so much fun. We had some good laughs and now we know to pack enough liquid gold (mountain dew) for an army. We'd hate to be in dire straits again!!! Thanks mom and dad!




































9 comments:

Hayley said...

You look hot even when camping. You suck.

Soon we'll be neighbors, and I'll be bringing Cade over to play in your pool. It may be the only way he can be occupied after the twins get here!

Barbara said...

You guys are so cute! I am so glad I found your blog! It is so fun to see your family!

Mykell said...

Those are way cute pictures!! I am glad that you guys had fun. Good job shooting, keep it up we will all have to go together and you can try our rifle.

Adam and Sarah said...

That looks like tons of fun!! I loved the last pic with Brody crying. Too funny! And yes, we totally need to plan Jessica's shower. And soon! :)

Katie said...

Austyn is like a little you! She's adorable. I'm glad ya'll had fun camping. Unfortunately nature and I don't really get along, haha :)

Steven and Kimberly said...

I am so happy you posted. What is up with you? You are way to busy, but I miss you and need to come for a visit. We can even go to the park, let the kids play, and we can just talk =)!!! Give me a call.

Martins said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I can't believe how much your daughter looks like you. What a Cutie!! I agree with Hayley... I do NOT look good while camping.. and I hate the dirt... Camping with kids is a lot of work... but it looks like they had a good time! We should do that BBQ we've been talking about, that would be fun!

Kristylee said...

How fun! I can't wait until our little one can enjoy the outdoor activities! What a fun family!

Anonymous said...

love her little titties I want to suck on them while I finger her