Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The big 5





















Friday is her official birthday but we had her birthday bash last night! It was a blast! Thanks to all that came! We opted out on her friend party. Sorry to all of you she had invited over the past 3 months. Life has been crazy and I decided that going to Disneyland is enough of a party. Lucky girl!! Honestly, I think California is more for my benefit than her birthday present. I love going to California, soaking up the sun, eating all the food Cody will let me have, and enjoying family! Its going to be great! I joke about Cody and his spending obsession but he really is a great guy! He would never deprive me of something I wanted or needed! But anyways her party last night went great! Happy birthday my little Mouse!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow! 5 already?! Happy birthday and have a great trip!

The Quintana Family said...

Wow I can't believe she is already 5! They grow so fast!!!

Kari said...

She is such a doll and looks just like you! Have fun in Cali!

Katie said...

It looks like she had a great time!! When are you going to Disneyland? Five is the perfect age for Disney, I'm sure she'll have a blast.

Kami said...

Those pictures are so cute! Happy Birthday Austyn! Have a blast in California. I'll keep my fingers crossed that Cody lets you get a churro.

Mykell said...

Happy Birthday Austy, we hope it is great. When do you leave for Disneyland? I can't believe she is already that old, its sad how fast it goes. We want to hear all about your trip when you get back, I hope you have a great time, just give Cody a good smack if he says anything about your eating!!

Anonymous said...

slooooooooowly strip to your knickers for me, I gently rub you through your knicks and you giggle, squeal and buck, once I feel them getting damp I know your p---y is ready so my hand goes in and finds that soft, warm, squishy, bald, puffy, tight piece of heaven commonly know as toddler c--t, I start rubbing you and your legs open so my fingers go in and you flinch and shriek, gently I start working that tight lil p---y and you push into my fingers wanting them deeper inside your c--t, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lovely soft little cotton knickers caressing my hand as I f--k you with my fingers, you are thrashing and moaning your p---y getting sooooooooo wet, I pull your knicks off and spread your legs, look you in the eyes and tell you " you have the best lil p---y in the world and I want my hard c--k deep inside it but u r too yung so I start sucking and licking you until you quiver, shake and push it hard into my face and come, nothing feels quite like a toddlers body convulsing in sexual pleasure, I get you to unzip my pants , pull out my c--k and use your warm, soft, wet mouth to get my load into your mouth, show me it then swallow, I am keeping your knicks to smell your lil bald c--t when I wank.....happy b'day!