Wednesday, January 21, 2009

ScRub a duB Dub...2 moNKeys in a tuB















The kids favorite thing to do. Seriously, they both love it. Everytime I go to pull Brody out he's screaming and hanging on with his toes... just kidding but he really does cry and scream. They would stay in there for easily an hour but I'm lame and I make them get out because, by then, the water is so cold I could be turned in for neglect of a child. I'm soaked when we get done. Austyn never was this active in the bath but Brody is down right scary. He just flings around and water flies everywhere. He laughs and his sister antagonizes so he continues. It really is fun to see the way he looks at his sister. Boy, that kid loves her!!!
Okay on with the funny story. This is why I fell in love with Cody. His quick witted humor (Not the only reason) But a huge part of it....
Topless Toll Booth
Yes, I said it.... TOPLESS
We were joking about how pennies are money. (It's on Everybody Loves Raymond) And I asked him if thats what he would say to the ladies in the toll booth in Jersey. And it proceeded into topless women working the toll booth. An extra dollar a car for that lane. We've decided that's how the government will escape this reccession. Spread it like wildfire folks, its a brilliant plan!! How could it possibly fail????




5 comments:

The Quintana Family said...

My son is the same way in the bath. I have to force him to get out, because he will just keep putting more water in to warm it up all night long if I'd let him!

Interesting solution to the recession by the way! Very creative!

Chambrae said...

Gotta love bathtime pictures!! They are my favorite and I must have a million. There's just something about those tiny wet babys splashing around that begs to be photographed!! So cute!!

As for the toll boths, Chad would totally be on board.

Hess Clan said...

I am so glad I found your blog. I was wondering how you guys were doing. Your kids are so adorable-and AustinRae is getting so grown up. Miss you guys!!

Lorie said...

I love tub pictures!

hillarie said...

Oh....my.....gosh! You guys are brilliant! No kidding! Or topless airport screeners-- it seriously could be, like, a franchise. Let's do it, Melissa! We'll be the first employees! HA HA HA. I kill me. You couldn't pay people enough to come to my booth.
I'm so embarrassed- we have a 2 month old thank you note for Austyn over here.... I promise I'll get it to you.