Wednesday, January 28, 2009

cHeck Out tHis HottIE!!!!

















No, not me silly. Raechale!! I've been wanting to post pictures of her and then I remembered my wedding pics. Yeah!! This was actually the last pictures we have of her. Sad, huh? 2 months after my wedding she was called Home! But I just wanted you to know how great she was. And what a doll face she is !!! Look how little Austy was. Crazy how time flies. If you haven't realized it yet,.... It will be 3 years now that Raech passed on the 15th of February. This is going to be a rough next couple weeks! So if you don't want to hear about me babble n bawl then this is not the blog for you!

She did send me a little reminder of her love on the 20th of February last year, My Brody!!! Even though February is one of the hardest months to face there is this beautiful ray of sunshine peeking at me, reminding me she's close by.

9 comments:

Hayley said...

The last pic is my favorite. And you're pretty hot, too.

Feel free to rant and all that. That's what we're all here for.

Sarah said...

You know we are here for you. Or you better! You have been so strong, even though you may not feel it. We pray for you all the time and see the answers by how you are handling it. Life is not fair and you know that more than most. Life does have ups and downs and I am so glad you received Brody.

We love you!

The Quintana Family said...

It's your blog, so rant and rave all you want!

gappel said...

Awesome pictures.

I don't know how I got so lucky. Look at you. I have the best nieces in the entire universe.

I love you so.
Aunt Gail

Proctor's said...

Melissa, I love you!!!!!
I can't believe those pictures! You guys are so awesome! I NEED to give those pictures to your family and I don't have your number anymore, call me!! 882-5618 and then I can drop off those pictures and see how ya'll are doing! Thank you so much for everything!!!
Kerianda

Gina said...

So gorgeous. Both of you!

Josh and Sharyl said...

She always had the cutest hair styles. She was such a little fashionista!! You both look amazing! I know it is nothing like what you feel about her passing, but her passing was really hard for me. Not even most of family that has passed was that hard. I had to delay driving up there an extra day I was just so shaken up by it. You know I always wanted your mom and dad to adopt me so I could have such cool sisters. I just got stuck with Austin....lol.
When I go up to Tooele I always like to go and visit her. I sit and talk with her and it is very calming. I know we didn't talk much towards the end of school or after but you have always been such a big part of my life. I have so many memories of the crazy times we had. I want you to know that I am always here to listen!!
XOXO MUAH!

Hess Clan said...

I loved Raech too!! Looking at her picture took me back to the good old days of us at our car wash singing Sugar..Sugar, and when we got in so much trouble from our parents for hanging out in that unfinished house with your cousins--good times. I hope you know you are well loved, and the fact that you can look for the good and turn to our Savior through all the trails you have faced is truly amazing. I think you are amazing-hold tight to the thought that we as families can be together forever-you will see Raechel again-so exciting.

Fae said...

Melissa- I found you at last! How have things been?