Sunday, December 7, 2008

Living the Sweet life!

For all you reading this blog, (I only know of one, Thanks Mindy!!!) my life is crazy. And then I look at it and think seriously, this is the good life! AAAHHHHH! So we have all been sick! Strep Throat. Chaos, total chaos. Cody was home with me when I was dying on the couch which made it nice because he watched the kids but the house went to poo. He did a great job keeping them clean and feeding them but when it came to the stuff mommies do, it didn't happen. Sweet Boy! And then Austy caught it. Fever of, well lets just say it was over 104.0. I was freaking out and this was after she had been on the meds for 2 days. She woke up and was covered with a rash. So I'm thinking Scarlet Fever after I've googled everything. Of course, I took her to the doctor and her medicine was not absorbing, as he put it. So we are fixed up quite nicely finally. But I have missed everything fun that was planned for this week. Bunko, Enrichment Night, our ward Christmas Party! I was so bummed! A week and a half of never leaving our little house! Yah, I could scream. But instead I blog!
Okay the story you have all been waiting for, Me and my eyebrows. I think I've only told a couple people but I'm obsessed with eyebrows. Big, small, bushy I love them all!! I've begged Cody a gazzillion times to let me wax his but yah, right! This doesn't mean I have good looking eyebrows, not even remotely close. And that is why I envy others.
I have a friend from high school, Kim, and I think her eyebrows are perfect. So we're sitting over some Cold Stone ice cream and I ask her how she does it. Blah,Blah, Blah. I know what your thinking but it gets better. Anywho- she trims them, yah with scissors. So on this week of all weeks I decided to give it a whirl. Hee. Hee. I don't have small scissors just my normal everyday scissors. I brush them up like she tells me to and then I start to hack. Well I didn't notice at the time but my eyelashes got in the way. Yah, I took a chunk out of them. It's pretty noticable when I wear mascara, but hey they'll grow back. So that has been our lovely week.
If you haven't seen me around its not because I'm embarrased of my lashes its because I don't want you to miss out on all the fun thing you have planned for December by spreading germs!!!

5 comments:

Millett Family said...

Well that sounds like a crappy week! Glad you are feeling better!

Bry and Meliss said...

You poor thing! What a yuck week! I hope it gets better...let me know if there's anything I can do to help you out! I love your blog! So so cute! I love blogger friends! :D

Debi B said...

I'm glad things are on the mend!! That was a kind of funny story about your eye lashes! They will grow back!! :) Your blog looks great!

Emily S said...

The eyelashes story was so amusing it had me forgetting about the crud-week until I read the comments. Sorry about your yucky sicknesses - we missed you at the stuff you couldn't come to!

Hayley said...

Holy crap! I went to the Baby McAllister (sp?) blog out of curiosity and now I'm bawling my eyes out!! And feeling all paranoid!! I haven't cried this much since I watched Sophie's Choice.

I'm such a baby.