Wednesday, April 11, 2012

This is for you babe!! (kerissa:)

Almost a whole year, really? Where does the time go? Well, thanks to Kerissa I'll post a little something tonight! Thanks for being my motivation girlie!! Life is great. Same old, same old. We got some pics of the kiddos from a sweet gal named Shana at Starlit Photography. Super adorable and she was amazing so I'll post those. Hopefully you'll get a giggle out of them. I couldn't stop smiling when I saw them. It captures all their personalities perfectly. Brody was ticked!! It was 'too cold' so he kept hiding in the car. I threatened him that I wouldn't take his four-wheeler to the dunes if he didn't cooperate. It still didn't completely pull him out of the naughty stage but we got some stellar pics of them. Easton and Austy were such posers, they just ate it all up.


Look at Brody's face. Ha, he was mad at me!

Easton was in LOVE with the chicks. Notice how Brody isn't in this pic?? Yep, I am trying to persuade him out of the car!!Brody's smile melts my heartThis pic of Austy is just WOW. She is getting baptized this year! Can you believe it?

Are they not adorable kiddos?! I'm quite biased! Hopefully I'll stay up on this better. This is my only connection with some of you. I know I'm the lamest of the lame because I don't have fb so this is it and I will try to do a better job! More coming soon......hopefully:)

11 comments:

Michelle Jensen said...

So So cute!!! Love your pictures of the kids :)

Barbara said...

Your kids are so cute! I love all the pics. We got Christmas pics taken in the cold and Denton(3 1/2) is still telling me it was a bad idea because it was cold. Cute Cute Cute! I'm always waiting for an update from you to see your adventures and cute Family.

Unknown said...

I was totally JUST thinking about you and your darling family this week. I can't believe how grown up your kids are getting!!! We really need to do a park date again!

The Quintana Family said...

I'm glad you did a post! I've been slacking a lot too, but I'm trying to do better. You're kids are getting so big, and they are so adorable!!!

Jessica said...

Melissa, I am so glad you posted. I love the pic.s your babies are so adorable.

The Nash Family said...

Your kiddos are adorable and so grown up!!! Im glad you posted!!

Emily S said...

You are not lame, you are a busy mama! However, I've gotta say, I do want to know how you are doing, and the internet would be such a lazy way to find out. :) SUCH adorable pictures!

Kelly said...

I love love love them! So cute! How creative. Seriously, you need to post more. I miss your posts! :-)

Fae said...

You're alive!

~Kerissa said...

MELISSA!!!!! They are so beautiful! I miss you guys so much, ugh :) Thank you for posting:) And now that it has been 3 weeks I finally get on haha. We will be in town a few times this summer, so I am going to be calling you - hopefully you guys will be there and we can hang out!

iris said...

cute children! i like the style of the photos :)