Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Brody is 2.


Looking back through the pictures of that night none of them turned out well. How crappy is that?? But it was great. We had family, cake, and a little boy who was ecstatic for his t-ball set, lawn mower, farm, and golf clubs. He had so much fun. As my grandma put it "it was more of a party for us just to see him get in his stance to bat." He loves anything to do with sports. He is so a boy. And we love him. This may come as a shock to you but I had no idea how different little boys are to girls. WOW!!! He is a hand full. A little ball of hell. No joke. The other morning I walked in to find him pajamas unzipped, diaper undone, and poop everywhere. Yeah, I was freaking out. He even stuffed some into his pillowcase. Um, yuck!!! I was telling cody it boggles my mind that he could get off his bed and play with any of his toys but instead he chooses feces???? What? Its so funny. He does not get off his bed until I come into get him. Which in a way is great. But clearly mom better be on the ball from now on.

We are super lucky to have him. He really has changed me, for the better. And he makes this family so much fun. I just can't believe its been two years.














(I know what you are thinking. Who the heck is that skinny lady? She hardly resembles this....

I know, I know. Maybe I shouldn't have had so many 3 Musketeers but I couldn't help myself.


Happy Birthday Toadie. We sure do love you!


8 comments:

Hayley said...

He was such a chubbo as a baby! I love it! I, luckily, have not had any poop adventures like that. Yet. I'm sure Ian and Eva will pick up where Cade slacked off.

And you look beautiful. Seriously. You are a gorgeous preggo chick.

The Quintana Family said...

I can't believe he is already 2! He's such a little cutie. I love chubby little babies! You just want to squeeze their cheeks.

Cut yourself some slack and eat every 3 musketeer you want. You look great! Not too much longer until this new little man comes into your life. Oh and I completely agree with you on how different boys and girls are!!!

The Quintana Family said...

P.S. When Tasia was little and ready to potty train she used to reach into her diaper and come hand us her poop. You would take it from her having no clue what it was. It was disgusting!!!

Mykell said...

He is so cute!! Your poop story makes me feel better about McCoy, he has never pulled that one on me. You think he is a ball of hell now, wait a couple more weeks:) Does no name Wayne have a name yet?? i am glad he had such a fun birthday, and you look great!!

Kelly said...

Time sure goes by super fast doesn't it? I'm sure you still think of Brody as your baby...until the new one come. Happy Birthday Brody! You still look skinny when you are pregnant!

Michelle Jensen said...

What a cute Chunky Monkey. I love all the chubby legs. They always loose it of course. Good for you having the birthday party and everything. Only a little bit more time for ya!! Woo Hoo!! Then you will be a skinny minnie again.

Kami said...

Yeah, gotta love it when they play with their poop. Cache and Tyce were in the bath the other day and I noticed some little brown floaters mingling with their toys. Cache was chewing on something and had brown drool running down his chin. Yeah, don't ask me how I didn't notice him sticking a poop chunk in his mouth. They were supervised, I promise! I had to scrape the poop off the roof of his mouth with my finger. He was laughing his head off every time I started gagging. Just thought I'd share.

Ash and Dev said...

I love so many of these pictures!Can't wait for the other big day!!